Terms and conditions of use
Funbuynet, a legal entity governed by private law, takes your privacy seriously and ensures the security and data protection of all its customers, partners, suppliers and users of the domain site https://funbuynet.com.br and https://funbuynet .com and any other website, store or app operated by the merchant.
Section 1 - Definitions
1. "Personal Data": means any information that, directly or indirectly, identifies or can identify a natural person, such as name, CPF, date of birth, IP address, among others;
2. "Sensitive Personal Data": means any information that reveals, in relation to a natural person, racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, affiliation to a union or organization of a religious, philosophical or political nature, data relating to health or to sex life, genetic or biometric data;
3. "Processing of Personal Data": means any operation carried out within the scope of Personal Data, by means of automatic or non-automatic means, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or, alternatively, making available, harmonizing or associating, restricting, deleting or destroying. Processing of Personal Data is also considered to be any other operation provided for under applicable law;
4. "Data Protection Laws": means all legal provisions governing the Processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to, Law No. 13.709/18, General Personal Data Protection Law ("LGPD").
Section 2 - Use of Personal Data
We collect and use Personal Data to manage your relationship with us and better serve you when you are purchasing products and/or services in the store, customizing and improving your experience. Examples of how we use data include:
1. Enable you to purchase products and/or services at the store;
2. To confirm or correct the information we have about you;
3. To submit information that we believe will be of interest to you;
4. To customize your store usage experience;
5. To contact you via the telephone number and/or email address you provide. We may contact you personally, by voice message, via automatic dialing equipment, by text messages (SMS), by email, or by any other means of communication that your device is capable of receiving, under the terms law and for reasonable business purposes.
In addition, the Personal Data provided may also be used in any way we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) pursuant to the Data Protection Laws; (b) to meet legal process requirements; (c) to comply with court order, regulatory decision or decision of competent authorities, including authorities outside the country of residence; (d) to apply our Terms and Conditions of Use; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, safety of us, you or others; (g) to detect and prevent fraud; (h) allow us s use available actions or limit damages we may suffer; and (i) in other ways permitted by law.
Section 3 - Failure to Provide Personal Data
There is no obligation to share the Personal Data we request. However, if you choose not to share them, in some cases we will not be able to provide you with full access to the store, some specialized resources or be able to provide the necessary assistance or even enable the delivery of the product or provide the contracted service for you.
Section 4 - Collected Data
The general public will be able to browse the store without the need for any registration and submission of Personal Data. However, some of the store's features may depend on registration and submission of Personal Data such as completing the purchase/contracting of the service and/or enabling the delivery of the product/provision of the service by us.
When contacting the store, we can collect:
1. Contact details: name, surname, telephone number, address, city, state and email address;
2. Information sent: information you send via the form (questions, complaints, suggestions, criticisms, compliments, etc.).
In general store browsing, we will be able to collect:
1. Location data: geolocation data when you access the store;
2. Preferences: information about your preferences and interests in relation to the products/services (when you tell us what they are or when we deduce them from what we know about you);
3. Store browsing data: information about your visits and activities, including the content (and any advertisements) you view and interact with, information about the browser and device you are using, your IP address, your location, the address of the website from which you arrived. Some of this information is collected using our Automatic Data Collection Tools, which include cookies, web beacons and embedded web links. To learn more, read how we use Automatic Data Collection Tools in section 7 below;
4. Anonymous or aggregated data: Anonymous responses to anonymous, aggregated surveys or information about how the store is enjoyed. During our operations, in certain cases, we apply a de-identification or pseudonymization process to your data so that it is reasonably unlikely that you will identify you through the use of that data with available technology;
5. Other information we may collect: information that does not specifically disclose your identity or is not directly related to an individual, such as browser and device information; Store usage data; and information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies.
We do not collect Sensitive Personal Data.
Section 5 - Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
We may share your Personal Data:
1. With the partner company(s) you select or choose to submit your data, queries, questions, etc., as well as with service providers or partners to manage or support certain aspects of our business operations in our name. These service providers or partners may be located in the United States, Argentina, Brazil or other global locations, including servers for approval and production, and providers of hosting and data storage, fraud management, customer support, sales on our behalf, order fulfillment, content personalization, advertising and marketing activities (including digital and personalized advertising) and IT services, for example;
2. With third parties, in order to help us manage the store;
3. With third parties, in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or transfer of all or part of our company, assets or capital (including those relating to bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Section 6 - International Data Transfers
Section 7 - Automatic Collection of Personal Data
When you visit the store, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, primarily in the form of cookies, which are text files containing small amounts of information. This information can be about you, your preferences or your device and is primarily used to make the store work as you expect. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can provide a more personalized internet experience.
1. Via browser or device: some information is mostly collected from browsers or automatically via internet access devices, such as the type of computer, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device model and manufacturer, language, type and version of the internet browser you are using. We may use this information to ensure that the store functions properly.
If you do not wish to have your information collected through cookies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows cookies to be automatically rejected, or offers the option to accept or reject the transfer of a specific cookie (or cookies)( s) from a given website to your computer. However, this can cause inconveniences in using the store.
Section 8 - Cookie Categories
Cookies used in our store comply with legal requirements and fall into the following categories:
1. Strictly Necessary: These cookies allow you to browse the site and enjoy essential features safely. One example is security cookies, which authenticate users, protect their data and prevent the creation of fraudulent logins.
2. Performance: Cookies in this category collect coded and anonymous information related to our online store, such as, for example, the number of visitors to a specific page, origin of visits to the website and which pages are accessed by the user. All data collected is used only for possible improvements to the website and to measure the effectiveness of our communication.
3. Functionality: these cookies are used to remember user preference settings in order to improve your visit to our website, such as settings applied to the website layout or your responses to promotion and registration pop-ups - ; that way, it won't be necessary to ask over and over again.
Section 9 - User Rights
You may, at any time, request: (i) confirmation that your Personal Data is being processed; (ii) access to your Personal Data; (iii) corrections to incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data; (iv) anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or processed data in violation of the law; (v) portability of Personal Data to another service provider, provided this does not affect our trade and trade secrets; (vi) deletion of Personal Data processed with your consent, to the extent permitted by law; (vii) information about the entities to which your Personal Data has been shared; (viii) information about the possibility of not providing consent and about the consequences of denial; and (ix) revocation of consent. Your requests will be handled with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of their rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure that Personal Data is only shared with the owner.
You should keep in mind that in certain cases (eg due to legal requirements) your order may not be immediately fulfilled, and we may not be able to fulfill your order due to legal obligations.
Section 10 - Personal Data Security
We seek to adopt the technical and organizational measures provided for by the Data Protection Laws that are appropriate for the protection of Personal Data in our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you believe that the security of any of your accounts has been compromised), please notify us immediately.
Section 11 - Hypertext links to other websites and social networks
The Store may, from time to time, contain hypertext links that will redirect you to websites of our partners' networks, advertisers, suppliers, etc. If you click on one of these links to any of these sites, please remember that each site has its own privacy practices and that we are not responsible for those policies. Please review these policies before submitting any Personal Data to these sites.
We remind you that we are committed not to treat your Personal Data in a way that is incompatible with the purposes described above, unless otherwise required by law or court order.
Section 13 - Personal Data Processing Officer